TheWorxHub team believes in learning from experience and sharing learning with others. We do this in multiple ways: we host an annual Worx User Conference; we work with senior living communities to capture and publish stories about operational challenges overcome and successes achieved; we publish white papers about topics important to senior living communities; and we share best practice webinars.
If you’ve got a story you’d like TheWorxTeam to tell, we’d love to hear it. Please email us at email@example.com or call 1-877-363-9679
- Windsor Park: CCRC, Carol Stream, IL
Success with Asset Management and Work Order Tracking and Reporting
- Timber Ridge at Talus: CCRC, Issaquah, WA
Timber Ridge at Talus Saves Time While Protecting Assets with TheWorxHub
- Riverview Retirement: CCRC, Spokane, WA
Justifying Hiring Through Reporting with TheWorxHub
- How Focusing on Maintenance Can Create a Safer Environment for Your Residents:
- Fee for Service:
- TheWorxHub User Conference: University 2016 Sessions:
- Consulting Services:
- Crossing the Fee for Service Chasm:
Learn more about creating a “fee for service” program. We’ll explore typical challenges faced as well as best practices around implementing.